Question from a friend...

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:27:29 -0600

Does anyone know if a logoff trigger will be fired when dead connection detection terminates a session? Various docs say that 1) DCD will rollback any in-progress transaction, and 2) that anything done by a logoff trigger is part of the "current" transaction. So we are wondering if the trigger will fire at all, and if so, will it fire before the DCD-invoked rollback. If it does fire before the rollback, then we can do an autonomous transaction, but we'd like to know the order.

Thanks Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 10:27:29 CST