Big problem with 8.1.6.3 patch

From: pascal dumas <pdumas_at_ota.fr.socgen.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:00:39 +0100

Hi all,

Big troubles occur after I apllied the 8.1.6.3 patch on an Oracle 8.1.6.2 enterprise edition.

Databases are opened, but nothing is working (as PL/sql proc, system views, etc..) any more.
All this databases are now unusable !!

Can I uninstall the 8.1.6.3 patch. I' m afraid not because runInstaller doesn' t allow desintalling patch product. How can I do to un-apply this patch ?

thanks for your help, any advises are welcome

Pascal Dumas Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 05:00:39 CST