Oracle 8i solaris 5.7

From: Sachin Puri <sachin_at_siworldwide.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:48:01 +0530

Hi
 I installed solaris 5.7 and then applied patches that are recommended for solaris 5.7. after patches are applied and the system is rebooted,  cdrom is unreadable and I cannot access that. Is there problem with any  of the patch?
Now has anyone installed oracle 8i rel 8.1.7 on solaris 5.7 please tell me how

Sachin Puri
Oracle Development and Administration
Solutions Infosystems Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 02:18:01 CST