RE: Can Someone shed some light on this Pls

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:05:35 -0800

I do not know the name of the book but it was on 8i I was just reading a couple of nights ago at a book
store on this very subject. It clearly stated that there is a write list used with the same purpose as you
described. I would like to know also. If not then this book is clearly wrong. I think the book may have been
the Oracle 8i OCP for DBA and B&R.

Rick