Oracle Work Flow

From: Kathy Duret <kathy.duret_at_isearch.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:02:40 -0800

Has anyone installed this on 8.1.7 and/or know where to find some good documention on this product? Any experience good or bad with this product? We are looking to use it in our Solaris/Alpha Dec enviroment to help manage tasks going from one area to another.

Thank you for any and all advise, comments, help, 2 cents work, etc. in advance!

Kathy
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965) Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 11:02:40 CST