RE: Could only connect via SVRMGR

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:06:22 -0800

Where there any errors in the alert log? Its always the first place I look. Check where you actually put the alert log but there is a bug in Oracle that causes ORA-600 errors to also be logged in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log. Sometimes they only occur in there. This is in quite a few versions of Oracle, that one included.