RE: ok so its that time again, IOUG

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldSandra_at_bfusa.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:44:46 -0600

Last year at IOUG I went to a beginners presentation of logminer. I would be interested in seeing a more advanced presentation.

I plan to be at IOUG this year but I will not be staying in the conference hotel. I can find a cheaper one within 5 to 10 min driving distance.

Sandra Arnold
DBA
Strategic Staffing Solutions

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: teci_at_oracle-dba.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 09:44:46 CST