RE: Could only connect via SVRMGR

From: Michael Ray <Michael.Ray_at_trw.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:47:46 -0800

--=_7C2717D0.B4D5B8D1

No errors anywhere to be found. Listener log showed a connection being = made.

Michael Ray
Oracle DBA
TRW, Marshall, IL
217-826-3011 x2438

>>> kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com 01/10/01 11:05AM >>> Where there any errors in the alert log? Its always the first place I look. Check where you actually put the alert log but there is a bug in Oracle that causes ORA-600 errors to also be logged in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log. Sometimes they only occur in there. This is in quite a few versions of Oracle, that one included.