OT RE: Thanks for the info

From: Weerd Kirsten, E.C. de <Kirsten.deWeerd_at_Oranjewoud.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:55:23 +0100

Wouldn't the problem with setting up a NewB mailinglist be : who is left to answer the question ...

As Kimberly said, sometimes we all ask questions others think off to be easy.

Myself, I just scan the subjects of all messages I get, being OT or NewB. If it looks like I can learn something I understand about, or that I might help, I'll read and respond ...

So sure, NewB might get to werk just as wll os OT ...

Cheerio,

Kirsten