RE: Excessive archive log

From: Muthu Avudaiyappan <MAvudaiyappan_at_Vertek.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:43:07 -0500

Hi Roy,

Did you try what I said...

Hi,

We also came across a similar issue like this.... Is your Oracle Intelligent Agent running... / Have you installed OEM,

Oracle Intelligent Agent - a process that interacts with the OEM Console's Communication Daemon. The Agent scheduled and runs jobs at the server and monitors for certain events on the system where it runs.

Stop the Oracle Inteligent Agent / OEM first and let me know. Check for the version and the Oracle and Patches....

Thanks
Muthu Arul
New Jersey