about parallel query

From: Alex zhang <cd_toronto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:42:49

Hi,There
  We have very big table to query from. Some tables have to be joined together. It was a Internet application, so speed is so important for us. I guessed I could use parallel query to increase the query speed. But I know little about it. How can I use it? If it is possible to use parallel query and parallel server together? Thanks in advance
Alex