RE: Peter Loney's web site

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:13:54 -0400

That's OK, someone kindly pointed that out to me.

I am afraid that another thread is taking form on another topic, I think we should kill that one before it gets too rowdy. I should have just let it pass by without comment! Live and learn.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

	Author: Boivin, Patrice J
	  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

	San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists