ORA-03113 END OF FILE ON COMMUNICATION channel

From: mala singh <mala_singhm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:15:05 -0000

Hi DBAs

I have installed oracle 8.1.7. in three diffrent home.All these instances installed thru one unix user oracle.Each instance is running fine independently.But when I start one instance and then try to start another instance then I am getting following error. ORA-03113 END OF FILE ON COMMUNICATION channel Can any one help me to rectify this problem. Thanks in advance
Mala