Re: wrong display of year

From: <sfaroult_at_oriole.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:28:43 -0500 (EST)

Grace,

  Update the column. I think that the display is right, but the data wrong. You may have something with -RR (only two Rs) as NLS_DATE_FORMAT, and the date must have improperly been interpreted on input. Use 4 Rs in your default format as somebody suggested.

Regards,

Stephane Faroult
Oriole Corporation

--
This mail was sent through http://www.mail-inspector.de
Mail Inspector is a free service of http://www.is-fun.net CHECK OUT !

This mail was sent from host 195.25.229.12