RE: Exp with Compress, dmp corrupted !

From: Cunningham, Gerald <Gerald.Cunningham_at_usi.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:44:01 -0500

Hi there,

Make sure nothing else is using the same pipe at the same time. A, uhhh, friend of mine did this once (2 scripts running at the same time, through the same pipe, no error messages until you try to import) and I -- uhh, I mean he - received the same error message.

:)

Just a thought...

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us