URGENT INSTALL REQUIED

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:26:05 +0900

Dear Gurus,

I want to Install MSCS server on a New compaq server.

Version is: Windows NT server service Pack 5 Enterprise edition with MSCS and Oracle Fail safe.

Please tell me which site can I get the documents of instalions and preinstalltions steps with Orcale fails safe manager.

Here the manuals are not in english.so Please tell me the name of the site or if you have any Document to do the entire installation process.

I have seen the microsoft.com site but not getting the required installtions steps.

Please tell me the details installtions steps.

Waiting for your Reply. Received on Tue Jan 09 2001 - 04:26:05 CST