Sorry for posting this 3 Times "Go NULL values into an Index?"

From: Haunschmidt Andreas VASL/FAS <Andreas.Haunschmidt_at_voest.co.at>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:59:46 +0100

Dear list members!

My excuses for multiple postings of this message, I entered this message via

        http://www.orafaq.com/msgboard/server/index1.htm#post and got a server error 3 times , which invited me to re-issue the message... But the messages arrived despite of the error messages: That's the way I like errors ;)

Sorry for any inconveniences...

Andreas.
  Andreas Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 21:59:46 CST