RE: Database hanging on startup

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_OBG.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:20:25 -0500

You will also hang is the volume that contains the ORACLE_HOME is full. It = wants to update it's log files when it starts up. We found this one the = hard way.

>>> "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU> 01/08/01 02:36PM >>>
If you are running version 8 through 8.1.6.x on Solaris 2.6, see BUG 1227119. If you do a search on 1227119 on metal link, one of the = articles
details the bug quite well. =20

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_slac.stanford.edu=20