OEM question on Emails

From: Tirumala, Surendra HS <surendra.tirumala_at_hs.utc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:39:49 -0500

Dear List,

I have set up certain jobs(mainly exports) through OEM console. Opted for automatic mailing option when job is completed. Recieved the test mails.
Observed that job completed successfully and mail is not being sent automatically.
Can anyone please advise me where I am missing exactly.

thanks,
Surendra Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 11:39:49 CST