RE: wrong display of year

From: Viktor <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:42:35 -0800 (PST)

  In SQL *PLUS* issue this statement:
ALTER SESSION SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT = 'MM/DD/YYYY'; May not need quotes, I can't remember.

  If that does not work, and/or to make things easier, go into your PC's registry(ORACLE_HOME) and enter a new I think, binary string: NLS_DATE_FORMAT. Set the value to "MM/DD/YYYY".

  Then, you will have to restart SQL *PLUS* or whaterver other tool you are using to access the database.