RE: Run out of connections

From: Keith Shum <kshum_at_ilux.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:08:18 -0800

Hello, Harvest,

	If you are on Windows, you can check Task Manager for Thread column.
	If you are on Unix, you can run "ps -A | grep oracle".
	You will see how many Oracle processes are running since Oracle
treats one connection as one process if you are in Dedicated Server mode.
	Good luck!

Yours,

Keith Shum

kshum_at_iLux.com

iLux Corporation
Phone (510) 226-5600 x 643
Fax (510) 226-8182
Cellular Phone (510) 435-0286
5600 Mowry School Road, Newark, CA 94560 http://www.iLux.com

Author: CC Harvest
  INET: ccharvest_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Jan 07 2001 - 20:08:18 CST