RE:

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 08:39:40 +0400

Hi Ajay,

        This parameter can't be changed without bouncing the DB. Yesterday I had faced the same problem after an upgrade to 8.1.6, I was not able to logon as sys due to same problem, so I had to bounce the DB to change this.

Regards,
Rajesh

Author: Ajay Khandelwal
  INET: ajay_at_tems.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 22:39:40 CST