RE: Oracle Parallel Server (OPS) on linux

From: Alessandro Guimaraes <alessandro_at_applysolutions.com.br>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:16:43 -0200

Hi list

Tom Kyte (Oracle Mag) said OPS for linux will only be available (probably) release 8.1.7
I have ops on winnt (as been said before on list "may the force be with you") but i'm facing many problems.
Linux appear as low cost solution, but unfortunately it is beta version and the direct requirement is only that raw I/O on shared storage device must work.
The cluster on SuSe is Beowulf

Thanks a Lot for the good input.

Alessandro Guimaraes