RE: migration tools required with features like

From: John Hallas <john.hallas_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:04:59 -0000

Hi Rambabu,
Several years ago we reviewed and eventually purchased a tool called Data Junction which I believe had most of the functions you require. I am not sure about the version control part but there are plenty of other utilities available to cover that.
I have since seen Data Junction mentioned favourably on this list so I assume it is still going strong.
Hope that helps

John

Author: Rambabu
  INET: rambabu_alluri_at_datamatics.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 05:04:59 CST