Run out of connections

From: CC Harvest <ccharvest_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:44:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Gurus:

    I have an application to push/pull data from a database to a datamart(Oracle8i). But somehow, everytime when push, I got the "run out of connection" error. I already have processes=200 in initSID.ora file.

   So what can I do? How do I check what causes the error? Which process, and why?

   Any advice will be highly appreciated. TIA.    Nice weekend.

Chris

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/ Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 16:44:38 CST