Oracle Parallel Server (OPS) on linux

From: Alessandro Guimaraes <alessandro_at_applysolutions.com.br>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 18:17:08 -0200

Hi list,

I have some doubts about Oracle Parallel Server(OPS). Could you help me

1 - Is OPS (8.1.6 or higher) available for linux ? If yes..

   1.1 Can I have an OPS without a shared subsystem disks?
   1.2 Did anyone experience this instalation
   1.3 What is the compatible cluster (beowulf, cplant, avalon, etc..) with
OPS, that had been tested ?

Thanks a Lot !

Alessandro Guimaraes Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 14:17:08 CST