RE: RE: general doubt

From: mRT Bonner <ravendarke2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:40:35 -0800 (PST)

"I see a safe journey, and I see a safe return. We will return, and liberate our people."
--His Holiness, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama

P.S. I wasn't there, so I'm relying on Martin Scorsesesses for the quote, from the movie, 'Kundun'.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 09:40:35 CST