Problem in configuring IFS1.1

From: Rama Malladi <rmalladi_at_inteliant.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:59:57 -0800

Hi Andrew...
 I am installing IFS1.1 on Solaris 2.7 and I am running into the following problem when "ifsconfig" program is running ... I noticed that you too had the same problem in the past. Could you please let me know on how you resolved the problem? As this s/w comes from Technet, OWS can't support this...

Thanks in Advance
Rama

The following error occurred: oracle.ifs.utils.action.

ActionFailedException: Error executing loadjava process. The output given was:
Error while computing shortname of oracle/ifs/installer/TextJava ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00201: identifier 'DMBS_JAVA.SHORTNAME' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored [this appears three times and then...]
ORA-29521: referenced name java/lang/Object could not be found Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 16:59:57 CST