dynamic table representation in er diagram

From: Rivera, Claudia <crivera_at_utep.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:36:41 -0700

I have a system that stores information in a table called "files", but the actual content of the file is
stored in an automatically created new table with table name being the primary key of the file.

For example: I store the following infomormation in my table "files" insert into files values(file_id100, date, filename), but then a new table is created
create table file_id100(col1 number, col2 number)

How do you represent this in an er diagram??

DMC, Tech. Media Coordinator
crivera_at_utep.edu
http://dmc.utep.edu Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 19:36:41 CST