RE: general doubt

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 02:52:01 -0000

insinuation: Something insinuated, especially an artfully indirect, often derogatory suggestion.

insinuate: To introduce or insert (oneself) by subtle and artful means.

Based on those definitions, I didn't insinuate anything. I was neither subtle nor indirect in calling you sexist.

sexism: Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.

Telling me that I am not your mother or wife is promoting stereotyping, since those are gender-based roles.

I told you to use the delete key and not to insult me... no insinuation there. You might consider checking a dictionary before you use words when you are not sure of the definitions.

Consider yourself permanently blocked -- and a complaint about your behavior has been lodged with the list owner.