Developer & Pl/Sql Procedure -How to Synchronize ??

From: magesh <magesh_at_garoo.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:04:19 +0900

Hi Lists

   I developed a screen using Developer 6 , Basically this screen will execute the Pl/sql Procedure (Say some DML operations), While execution of this procedure at the back-end, I should get the indcations on the screen like Thermometer readings (start with 0% to 100 %, filling the color in the status item ), How to synchronize between the status item & the Pl/sql Procedure .

I created one item "status Item" on the canvas, If i give with in "For loop" stmt and increasing the width & back ground color of the item .. Itz working fine with synchronize command but i don't know how to synchronize with Pl/SQL procedure.

Can any one help me /any suggestion...please

Thanks & Regards Received on Wed Jan 03 2001 - 22:04:19 CST