RE: Alternatives to REMOTE_OS_AUTHENT? -- I got it now.

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:09:26 -0600

Thanks Jeffery and others.

I knew the answer was right in front of my face. I also need to "ALTER TABLESPACE BEGIN BACKUP" and the like, but I can just make a procedure to do that stuff and call it over the link.

Thanks all! :)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Wed Jan 03 2001 - 17:09:26 CST