Oracle Startup problem - please help

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 19:06:46 +1000

Hello every one,

I need help here, I am not used to starting up Oracle, but now I need to so I need your help. I am running Oracle 8.1.4 on HP11. I am doing the following:-

  1. I am at SVRMGR> and I do connect internal
  2. I get connected but then when I do startup,

I get the following error:-

ORA-27146: post/wait initialization failed

Please help and advise as to how I can start Oracle. Fursther the TWO_TASK is not set, so please advise further.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Raja

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 03:06:46 CST