RE: Oracle + Sybase

From: Shawn Ferris <Shawn.Ferris_at_twtelecom.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:22:09 -0700

Look into sybase replication. It will do replication to/from many different RDBMS. Alternatively look at oracle transparent gateways. I believe you could do the same and from what I understand this is the only product (at least 4-5years ago) that supported 2 phased commits to a third party db.

HTH
Shawn M Ferris
Oracle DBA - Time Warner Telecom