RE: Discovering additional dbs /OEM

From: Vadim Gorbounov <vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:23:57 -0500

Try this:
1. On sun box delete $ORACLE_HOME\network\admin\snmp_*.ora and
$ORACLE_HOME\network\agent\services.ora

Restart IA:
2.$lsnrctl dbsnmp_stop
$lsnrctl dbsnmp_start

this recreates the above files
3. Check $ORACLE_HOME\network\agent\services.ora - new db should be registered here
4. Refresh node at OEM console (right mouse button) Hope this helps

Vadim Gorbounov
Oracle DBA

Author: Tirumala, Surendra   HS
  INET: surendra.tirumala_at_hs.utc.com