Re: Oracle8i Upgrade certification exam

From: Anjali R <anjali_r_1999_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:54:40 +0300

Thanks Robert for reminding me that I do not know - how to use the internet.

I think - you didn't get my question and made such a statement on the list...

If you know - how to use internet for research, can you please let me know the web site address, which will show the information on the NUMBER of questions asked on each topic.

I mean - say topic 'Java in Database' is having 3 questions in exam, topic 'Optimizer and Query Improvements' is having 4 questions in exam, and so on.

I believe, you get this information from your exam score sheet.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

> Do you know how to use the internet for research?? Do it!

Do You Yahoo!? Received on Mon Jan 01 2001 - 23:54:40 CST