Re: new job???

From: jared still <jkstill_at_teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:36:43 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Eric D. Pierce wrote:

> > jared_still_at_enron.net

Yep. A merger at my previous employer really did a number on our data warehouse project.

That, coupled with some other issues, helped me make up my mind to seek other employment.

I'm now at Enron Broadband Services, in more of a Data Architect role than a DBA role.

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;) jkstill_at_teleport.com
jared_still_at_enron.net Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 12:36:43 CST