Keyfile knowledge?

From: Hatzistavrou Giannis <j.hatzistavrou_at_telesoft.gr>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:26:26 +0200

Greetings to all,

I wish to know if there is somebody with KEYFILE (document management application experience), since we have a project to migrate to another application using Oracle and we are trying to find out how this can be done. People in the know, please email me .

Kind Regards

Hatzistavrou Yannis
Telco Analyst/DBA Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 03:26:26 CST