Reg. SQL Loader.

From: Arul kumar <rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:57:31 +0530

Hi All,

I got a doubt in SQL Loader. I want to load data into a table which is already having some data . I mean , appending records.

Can anybody let me know the option or keyword to be given in the control file which will allow me to APPEND the records in a table.

TIA,
Arul. Received on Thu Dec 28 2000 - 00:27:31 CST