interMedia, bfile and blob

From: Brian Wisniewski <brian_wisniewski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:43:41 -0800 (PST)

The very little I've done with images was back on 7.1 using raw's so this is pretty much new to me.

I've been given the task to create a new database (8.1.6 or 8.1.7, not sure yet) which will be used for storing images of checks, front and back, and a small amount of information about them. The database will be accessed and displayed by a Lotus Domino web server. There will be ~100 million rows and given the size of the images it is guestimated the size of the database to initially be about 4 terabytes. Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 13:43:41 CST