* Oracle DBA Needed- Poconos area of PA...

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:49:14 -0500 (EST)

I need an Oracle DBA who will go to work for one of our small, yet highly respected
companies in the Poconos area of Pennsylvania. This is a full time staff position.
No subcontracts or sponsorship available.

*Requirements:
- 2-3 yrs Oracle DBA experience=20

Salary..60-70K Base D.O.E.=20
Relocation assistance could be available.

PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to: OraStaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
1-800-549-8502
Please Use Job Code: DBA/Poconos/Fairlie/One

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S. for candidates with Oracle skills.=20 So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the posiition=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Received on Tue Dec 26 2000 - 15:49:14 CST