[Q] Does MS SQL server licenses really cheaper than ORACLE?

From: L <leed_at_chele.cais.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 09:00:40 -0500 (EST)

We have several departments plan to move their database from ORACLE to MS SQL server. The only reason is ORACLE Internet licenses (power unit licenses) too expensive. Does anyone really compare the Internet licenses on both databases and can give me some ideal?

Thanks. Received on Mon Dec 25 2000 - 08:00:40 CST