RE: DBA - Job boundaries & perks

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:19:52 -0800 (PST)

I worked in a startup at my previous client, my best souvenir is wearing jeans at work.
My worst souvenir is the times when the owner came in the IT room and asked the developpers to work in the production environment to be able to deliver on schedule.
Since the startup was owned by a major corporation, no IPO so no future gold :-(

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com Received on Fri Dec 22 2000 - 02:19:52 CST