RE: DBA - Job boundaries & perks

From: Michael Kline <maklinesr_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:13:12 -0500

http://members.home.net/mkline1/in_office.jpg

I get a little casual myself, but when you work in what used to be the family room, now turned office...

Been meaning to speak to myself, but it does no good.

3 phone lines, cable modem, and 5 computers....

Sometimes though it gets a bit "lonely", but I've got several DBA's on ICQ and the rest of the staff, mostly out of Texas will talk from time to time.

My last change was when my last company went bankrupt. The founder was first convinced he could make more money if he would sell controlling interest... Once that was done, he was out in two months. A new Boston office was opened and expenses went up 6 fold, and they got picky in sales only wanting LARGE contracts... of which there were very few... Wasn't it Dicken's that said something about spending more than you make? The inevitable happened...

But it all worked out, doesn't it always?

Michael Alan Kline, Sr.; Sanctuary; 13308 Thornridge Court; Midlothian, VA 23112, USA. Phone: 804-744-9126 E-mail: mkline1_at_home.com ICQ: 1009605, 975313 PhoneFree: 1057439  http://members.home.com/mkline1