RE: Urgent! Taking a Long Time to drop Tables

From: Gregory Conron <gconron_at_hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:09:58 -0400

There is a small amount of rollback activity - however it pertains to the updating of the data dictionary. You cannot rollback a drop statement (or any ddl).

Cheers,
GC

--
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."