RE: TIA

From: Shevtsov, Eduard <EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:48:15 +0300

Hi,
=20

It means Thanks In Advance. When I came to the list I didn't know it = either.
I mistakenly thought that is a name or pseudonym of an author :-) So = my
several letters began with 'Hi TIA, ...' When one of my colleagues corrected me we were laughing a lot :-))
=20

Don't hesitate to ask or make a mistake. Someone from great people = said: 'A
man who never did a mistake is a person who probably do nothing'=20
=20

Sorry my grammar mistakes :-)
=20

Ed