Heavy data load at master site...

From: Ramamohan B N <ramamohan.bn_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:57:20 +0530

Hi,

I am having a Master Snapshot site setup. At the master site lot of old data has to be loaded. I dont want to clog my network with this data. Is there any way by which I can load the data at Master site first and then
at the Snapshot site? (ie, these load should not be logged in the log tables)

Also is it OK if I load some records at Master site and do not load it at all at the Snapshot site (provided this can be done)?

Regards, Received on Fri Dec 22 2000 - 07:27:20 CST