Re: My Christmas wish to you...

From: Rachel Carmichael <>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:08:14 -0000

Thank you :)

While I appreciate Glen's sentiment and take it in the spirit it was offered, I do get very tired of being told that unless I believe in Jesus, my (spiritual) life is not truly worthwhile.

I was born into a religion much older than Christ... and I don't necessarily disbelieve its teachings.

I also believe that everyone finds their own way to belief and spiritual comfort.

Okay...... enough preaching on my part.

Happy whatever it is you celebrate!