Re: 8i New Features

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:01:26 -0500

if ur in badly need then buy the book, why would we want to rip off the author(unless of course the author gives permission to distribute, since i dont have tbe book i dont know, its poossible but rare).

this is not

oracle.book.warez listserv.

joe

Hi gurus,

  Can anyone send me the material(softcopy in electronic form) for Upgrade
to 8i
  Newfeatures from Jason Couchman book through back channel which is available with
OCP guide for Certification 8.0. I am badly in need of it.

     TIA and regards,

     Ranganath

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
No you can't fix an ORA-600 error, call Oracle Support.