RE: so my boss insists on using oracle on NT sp6

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:56:36 -0400

Have you thought of installing the MS Loopback Adapter, to simulate = being on
a network?

That might fool SQL*Net.

I don't know if I understand the problem correctly though.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO